Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome!

Or, not really "welcome", because I'm starting this blog up for myself. I intend to make an extended body of work (jewelry?) based on my experiences and encounters in London and I have only two weeks to make all these encounters happen. Needless to say a LOT will be happening at once and I will recall only blurred colors and shapes for most of it. (Perhaps I should avoid the pubs, eh?) I will combat my terrible memory and tendencies to remember only parts of things by writing it all down sooner.That's the theory. I have my doubts, but anything's worth a try.

So. This entry is to a) remind myself what the heck I'm doing and b) scare you away if you're a stranger with the ill luck to find yourself on my blog. Read at your own risk. You have been warned.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment